In today’s EGEB:
- The US reaches 2 million total solar installations, three years after hitting 1 million.
- A Québec utility looks to become the “green battery” of the Northeast US.
- A map shows the location of more than 800 waitlisted Illinois community solar projects.
- Texas renewable backers prepare for a last-minute legislative attack.
- Jay Inslee responds to The Onion’s headline.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
The post EGEB: US solar installations hit 2 million, Québec utility wants to be US ‘green battery,’ and more appeared first on Electrek.