In this edition of Climate Crisis Weekly:
- Sea level rise could be even worse than feared.
- The US is a “hotbed” of climate change denial.
- The GOP touts innovation as a climate solution, then votes against energy research bill.
- An extensive look at how the Midwest is confronting the climate crisis.
- The recent landmark report on nature’s decline didn’t get much love from TV news.
- And more…
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
The post Climate Crisis Weekly: Sea level rise, US a climate denial ‘hotbed,’ TV ignores nature report, and more appeared first on Electrek.