In this edition of Climate Crisis Weekly:
- Natural wind protection against hurricane intensity may be diminished.
- Thousands of heat-related deaths can be avoided in US cities by hitting Paris Agreement goals.
- No climate change debate, the DNC says.
- A group of US youths seek a climate change lawsuit.
- Companies could see financial risks from climate crisis in the next five years.
- And more…
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
The post Climate Crisis Weekly: Increasing hurricane intensity, heat deaths avoided by Paris Agreement, and more appeared first on Electrek.