In this edition of Climate Crisis Weekly:
- Boaty McBoatface and The Big Climate Discovery.
- A new study estimates $400 billion will be needed in the next 20 years to save US coastal communities.
- Oregon Republicans literally flee the state to avoid voting on a carbon reduction bill.
- Arctic permafrost melt stuns experts.
- Activists target a coal mine in Germany.
- And more….
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
The post Climate Crisis Weekly: Boaty McBoatface breakthrough, $400B to save US coastal cities, and more appeared first on Electrek.